How-to: The best way to clean your epoxy garage floors
Want to make your floors sparkle? No need to rent or buy expensive equipment! Follow these easy steps using the common household products we have listed below to clean away the dirt, mud, grease, and grime.
- Microfiber Mop
- Deck Brush
- Neutral Floor Cleaner (we use Zep!)
- Start by sweeping your floor. Make sure to sweep out any larger pieces of dirt and debris before mopping.
- After sweeping, wet the floor with either a hose or water bucket. For very dirty floors, spray off or scrub away any stubborn dirt, grease, or grime using a deck brush.
- Rinse dirty water off the floor with clean water & squeegee away excess.
- Using soapy water and a deck brush, continue to scrub to loosen salt, dirt, and grease. Be sure to use a neutral floor cleaner.
- Rinse dirty water off the floor again & squeegee away excess.
- Last, mop up any excess water with a microfiber mop to pick up the fine dust and leave a shiny floor.
Create a space that celebrates the team you love.
Here are the tips for choosing the right basecoat color for your FLAKE project.
Learn more about the development of our new Floor Visualizer Tool!